Each KitchenAid gas hob is designed to have all the features necessary to offer the right flame for your passion.
- Utilizes natural gas or propane to fuel burners
- Choose between two surface styling options: stainless steel with cast-iron grates or gas-on-glass
- Offers increased control of cooking temperatures
Induction cooking is an extra-special culinary experience that maximises those essential functions that make the difference: absolute temperature precision, a well-designed surface for exceptional space and movement, and reapidly reaching the dieal cooking temperature for every dish and ingredient
- Utilizes electricity to power heating elements
- Offers an attractive watermark pattern that adds to the elegance of the sleek, easy to clean ceramic-glass surface
- Provides increased flexibility for installation and relocation
HOW COUNTER COOKTOPS WORK
Enjoy the convenience of a stove cooktop without installing a full a range. From simmering to boiling, the settings and features of KitchenAid cooktops help meet your every need. Plus, standalone cooktops provide versatility to your kitchen design since they can be placed in an island or anywhere along a countertop to complement your wall oven or provide additional cook space.